- SPF30 protection
- Broad-spectrum UVA + UVB protection
- Easily applied with no white residue
- Light, non-greasy lotion for daily use
- Suitable for all skin types
- Not suitable for babies under 6 months old
- Tested to 4 hours water resistance. Cancer Council recommends reapplying every 2 hours.
- Made in Australia
Lightweight, all-purpose SPF30 lotion for daily use.
Cancer Council Everyday Sunscreen is suitable for:
Kids 6+ months
- Apply to dry, clean skin and rub in 20 minutes before heading outside.
- On an average-sized adult, approximately 35mL should be applied.
- This is the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears).
Use 5 methods of sun protection: PROTECTIVE CLOTHING, EYEWEAR/SUNGLASSES, a BROAD-BRIM HAT and SHADE. Apply sunscreen to remaining exposed areas of skin. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and never rely on sunscreen alone, nor to extend your family's time in the sun.
To ensure adequate protection, Cancer Council recommends all sunscreens be re-applied every 2 hours or immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
Not suitable for babies under 6 months old. Avoid contact with eyes and broken or damaged skin. If irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice if required.
Active ingredients: Octocrylene 7% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3.5% w/w, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 3% w/w, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulphonic Acid 2.5% w/w
Warning and Disclaimers:
Check and follow the ‘use by' date stated on the packaging and store sunscreen below 30°C.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.