- Supports immune system health
- Supports vitamin C levels in the body
- Antioxidant reduces free radicals formed in the body
- Reduce symptoms of the common cold
- Reduces & relieves sneezing, cough and runny nose
- Vegetarian/Vegan friendly
Thompson's Ultra C 1000 is a sustained release Vitamin C complex that relieves symptoms of common colds and flu including sneezing, coughing and a sore throat. It also helps relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
Vitamin C supports general health & wellbeing and wound healing in healthy individuals and is an antioxidant that decreases free radical damage to body cells.
Thompson's Ultra C 1000 is suitable for:
- Individuals suffering from or prone to cold symptoms
- Those suffering from congestion, sneezing and a runny nose
- Those seeking a supplement to support their skin health
- Individuals seeking an antioxidant
- Those wanting to support their general health and wellbeing
- Adults: Take one tablet daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed
Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
Each capsule contains:
- Calcium Ascorbate Dihydrate477.97mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)400mg
- Sodium ascorbate450mg
- Zinc Ascorbate6.99mg
- Total equiv. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)1000mg
- citrus Bioflavonoids extract60mg
- Rosa canina (Rose Hip) extract20.83mg
No added gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial flavours. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Warning and Disclaimer:
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.