- Chewable tablets, formulated to facilitate improved availability and rapid absorption of CoQ10.
- Clinically tested to provide higher maximum plasma concentrations of CoQ10 faster than effervescent tablets, and soft gel and hard gel capsules.
- Topical application provides nutritional support for the integrity of healthy periodontal tissue and relieves discomfort of sore gums.
- CoQ10 helps improve the body’s energy production and reserves by promoting the synthesis of ATP.
- Helps support cardiovascular health, providing nutritional support for normal healthy heart muscle function.
- As an antioxidant, CoQ10 helps protect cell membranes and plasma lipoproteins, including LDL cholesterol, from free radical damage.
- CoQ10 helps regenerate vitamin E and acts in conjunction with selenium, strengthening the body’s antioxidant network.
- CoQ10 assists in post-exercise recovery, protects the body from oxidative stress and improves recovery time following strenuous exercise.
- Supports production of healthy sperm.
- The elderly may have additional requirements for CoQ10 and may benefit from supplementation.
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- Australian Owned
BioCeuticals CoQ10 Lingual 150mg is suitable for:
Q10 (CoQ10). Topical application of coenzyme Q10 to the gums provides nutritional support for healthy periodontal tissue integrity. Coenzyme Q10 is involved in cellular energy production, antioxidant activity and supporting cardiovascular health.
Adults: Chew 1 tablet once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||150mg|
Warning and Disclaimers:
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.