- Help relieve mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation
- Assist with recovery from illness and as a nutritive tonic
- Soothe respiratory tract mucous membranes
- Relieve mild throat irritation & inflammation
- Reduce coughing
- Vegan/Vegetarian friendly
Thompson's Slippery Elm Bark is formulated into a chewable tablet for convenience. Slippery Elm Bark swells upon contact with water, thereby providing a soothing demulcent effect. It has been used traditionally in Western herbal medicine to help soothe mucus membranes throughout the digestive tract.
Thompson's Slippery Elm Bark Chewable is suitable for:
- Individuals who suffer from or are prone to mild stomach, bowel or throat irritations
- Those who suffer from symptoms of mild gastrointestinal discomfort such as heartburn and diarrhoea
- Individuals who seek a supplement to maintain healthy digestive function
- Adults: chew one tablet five minutes before a meal, twice daily, or as professionally prescribed.
Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
Each capsule contains:
- Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm) dry stem bark powder800mg
No added gluten, lactose, nuts, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soya beans. No artificial colours or flavours. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Warning and Disclaimer:
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.