Helps Reduce Occurrence of Facial Cold Sores
- Lysine helps to reduce the occurrence of facial cold sores.
- Zinc helps to support a healthy immune system and maintains healthy immune system function.
- Zinc supports wound healing.
- Australian Owned
ViroGuard provides lysine which helps reduce the occurrence of facial cold sores. It also contains highly bioavailable zinc amino acid chelate to support wound healing and to maintain healthy immune system function, as well as helping to support immune system health
- Immune System
Adults: Take 1 capsule three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each capsule contains:
|Lysine (as hydrochloride)||530.98 mg|
equiv. to lysine
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)||2.5 mg|
|Herbal extracts dry concentrate:|
|Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) leaf dry||107.14 mg|
equiv. to dry
equiv. to rosmarinic acid
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) herb fresh||9.44 mg|
equiv. to fresh
- No Added Dairy
- No Added Gluten
Warning and Disclaimers:
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains phenylalanine, sulfites and soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.