Activated B Complex with Coenzyme Q10
- Vitamin B12 and folate assist in healthy red blood cell production and vitamin B6 supports haemoglobin synthesis.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12, plus CoQ10 support energy levels and energy production.
- Vitamins B2, B3, B6, B9 and B12 assist in relieving fatigue.
- Vitamins B1, B6 and B12 support nervous system function.
- Vitamin E and CoQ10 are antioxidants that help to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Vitamins A, D, B9 and B12 assist in the maintenance of healthy immune system function.
- Vitamin B5 supports a healthy stress response in the body.
- Vitamins B6, B9 and B12 help to decrease homocysteine levels.
- Australian Owned
Mega B Q10 contains the bioavailable and metabolically active forms of vitamin B2, B6 and B9, plus CoQ10 to help maintain energy levels. Vitamin E and CoQ10 are antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body. Vitamins B1, B6 and B12 support nervous system function and vitamin B5 supports a healthy stress response in the body. A comprehensive formula in a convenient one-a-day capsule.
- Adrenal Health
- Energy Support
- Nervous System
Adults: Take 1 capsule once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Each capsule contains:
|Thiamine nitrate||61.7 mg|
equiv to. thiamine (vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2)||68.5 mg|
equiv. to riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||90 mg|
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)||10 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate||49.1 mg|
equiv. to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||15.7 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||48.6 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Calcium folinate||556 micrograms|
equiv. to folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||400 micrograms|
|Retinol palmitate||824.7 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin A
|450 micrograms retinol equivalents|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||25 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin D3
|d-alpha tocopherol||16.8 mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||30 mg|
- No Added Dairy
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Yeast
Warning and Disclaimers:
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.