- Instant, one-second reading
- Non-contact temperature measurement
- 3 measurement modes (Forehead, surface and room temperature)
- Easy to hold design
- Backlight provides visibility in the dark
- Last reading displayed on the same screen as the current reading for easy comparison
- Easily switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Memory feature recalls the last 25 readings
- Silent mode
- FREE Omron Elephant Toy
- Allow the thermometer to rest for at least 30 minutes at room temperature (10˚C – 40˚C)
- Test your temperature when you are well so you have a comparison when you are unwell
- Do not bathe, use a cold compress or exercise 30 minutes prior to the reading
- Remain in a stable environment for at least 5 minutes
- Your forehead must be clean and free of sweat, makeup and scars, etc.
- Always make sure the probe lens is clean. Wipe it lightly with a soft dry cloth or a cotton swab
- Make sure it is set to forehead measurement mode
- When taking the measurement, make sure the probe lens is 1 to 3cm away from the centre of the forehead
- When measuring the temperature of an infant, note that infant body temperature is generally higher than adult body temperature and easily affected by external factors. For example, body temperature tends to increase after nursing or crying. Therefore, it is recommended to take measurements when the infant is calm
- Keep still during the measurement
- Take three measurements, if they are different, select the highest temperature
- The reading will be stored automatically in the memory
- Holding the thermometer too long may cause a higher ambient temperature reading of the probe. This could make the body temperature measurement lower than usual
- Forehead and ear thermometer readings can be different due to one being an external reading and the other an internal reading.
- Do not store the thermometer in a cold room
1 main unit MC-720, 1 pc probe lens cap, 1 pc test battery (CR2032 installed), Instruction Manual.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.