AMPLIO+ Immune Defence is formulated to reduce the symptoms and decrease the duration of the common cold, and the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections (UTRI). It also supports the health and function of the immune system.
- Reduces the symptoms and duration of the common cold.
- Contains therapeutic doses of andrographis and echinacea to reduce severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTI).
- Andrographis is standardised to provide 62.5mg andrographolides per capsule.
- Contains therapeutic doses of vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin A and zinc to support immune system health and function.
- Contains standardised olive leaf extract.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Amplio Immune Defence Capsules are suitable for:
- Reducing the severity of common cold symptoms and common cold duration.
- Supporting immune system health and function.
- Reducing the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTI).
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules twice daily with meals, or as directed by your health professional.
- Andrographis paniculata dry extract (AP-Bio) 178.58 mg
- equiv. to leaf dry 2.5 g (min.)
- standardised to contain andrographolide 62.5 mg
- Olea europaea (Olive leaf) dry extract 150 mg
- equiv. to leaf dry 1.8 g (min.)
- standardised to contain oleuropein 30 mg
- Echinacea purpurea dry extract 25 mg
- equiv. to plant whole dry 750 mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 50 mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate 30 mg
- equiv. to elemental zinc 6 mg
- Colecalciferol 3.75 mcg
- equiv. to vitamin D3 150 IU
- Retinol palmitate 374.4 mcg
- equiv. to retinol (vitamin A) 175 micrograms RE
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.