- Echinacea and black elderflower traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to aid in the symptomatic relief of common colds.
- Vitamins A and C and zinc provide nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system.
- Helps to reduce the severity and duration of the common cold.
- Great tasting formula that is sweetened with fruit flavours.
- Convenient oral powder for flexible dosing for children aged two and over.
- Australian Owned
BioCeuticals ArmaForce For Juniors is suitable for:
ArmaForce For Juniors combines herbal extracts and nutrients in a delicious powder. Easy, flexible dosing provides immune support for all ages from two and up.
- Children 2-3 years: Mix 2.5g (1/2 scoop) into 100mL water or juice. Consume once or twice a day, or as professionally prescribed. Consume immediately.
- Children 4 years and older: Mix 5g (1 scoop) into 100mL-200mL water or juice. Consume once or twice a day, or as professionally prescribed. Consume immediately.
Each 5g dose contains:
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||1.5g|
equiv. to equiv. cichoric acid
|Sambucus nigra (black elder) fruit||500mg|
equiv. to anthocyanidins calculated as cyanidin chloride
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Sambucus nigra (black elder) flower||2g|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||400mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
equiv. vitamin A
*RE = retinol equivalents.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains max. 2.5g xylitol, which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- Contains naturally occurring sugars, ethanol and sulphites.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.