Vitamin D3 plays an intrinsic role in calcium metabolism, the immune and nervous systems, and bone, heart and kidney health. The working group of the Australian and New Zealand Bone and Mineral Society, Endocrine Society of Australia and Osteoporosis Australia state that a significant number of Australians are deficient in vitamin D.
- Nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy skeletal, cardiovascular and immune systems.
- Vitamin D3 aids in healthy calcium absorption and metabolism.
- Supplementation may help reduce the risk of falls in older adults which in turn may help reduce the risk of fractures.
- Vitamin D3 is involved in healthy prostate cell differentiation.
- Patented product.
- Halal and Kosher-certified.
- Vanilla flavoured.
- Australian Owned
Tilt the bottle until it slowly delivers one 40microlitre dose (1 drop) once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Shake well before use.
Each 45mcL dose (1 drop) contains:
Warning and Disclaimers:
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate as preservatives.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Store below 25C. Do not refrigerate.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.