Ultra Muscleze Forest Berries is a great-tasting, high-dose magnesium powder featuring UltraMag, proprietary BioCeuticals blend of highly bioavailable magnesium chelates including Albion TRAACS magnesium lysinate glycinate. Ultra Muscleze Forest Berries also contains the amino acids carnitine, glutamine and taurine, with B vitamins and other supportive nutrients.
- UltraMag is a proprietary BioCeuticals blend of highly bioavailable magnesium chelates including Albion TRAACS magnesium lysinate glycinate.
- Supplies important cofactors to support the actions of magnesium including a range of B vitamins.
- Helps relieve muscular aches, pains, cramps and spasms.
- Supports healthy stress response.
- Helps in the symptomatic relief of pre-menstrual syndrome, including mood swings, fluid retention, bloating and breast tenderness.
- Assists in the prevention of magnesium deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Natural forest berries flavour.
- Australian Owned
Adults: Mix one 6g dose (1 scoop) into 100-200mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each 6g dose contains:
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate - UltraMag®)||244mg|
|Magnesium (as oxide heavy)||36.2mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||66.1mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||25mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20mg|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||25mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||150mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||20mcg|
|Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate)||17.5mg|
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)||60mcg|
|Potassium (as aspartate)||10.5mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Sodium (as phosphate dibasic sodium anhydrous)||1.3mg|
Warning and Disclaimers:
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- WARNING - this product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) – stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.