Blackmores Bio C 1000 gives you a boost of vitamin C to reduce the severity and duration of common cold symptoms and support immune system health. It is a high potency formula that comes in a convenient one-a-day tablet.
- Reduces the severity and duration of common cold symptoms
- High potency one-a-day dose of vitamin C
- Buffered with mineral ascorbates to give you a vitamin C that’s gentle on the stomach
- Added bioflavonoids thought to support the efficacy of vitamin C
- Contains rosehips and acerola which are sources of vitamin C
- Supports immune system health
- Contains antioxidant properties and helps reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Blackmores Bio C 1000mg is suitable for:
Adults and Children (if professionally prescribed)
Adults: Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Children under 18 years of age: Only as professionally prescribed.
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 385 mg Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 315 mg) 382.2 mg Sodium ascorbate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 300 mg) 337.5 mg (total vitamin C 1000 mg) Citrus bioflavonoids extract 25 mg Rutoside 50 mg Hesperidin 50 mg Rosa canina (rosehips) extract dry conc. 62.5 mg equiv. to dry fruit 250 mg Malpighia glabra (acerola) extract dry conc. 12.5 mg equiv. to dry fruit 50 mg.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- This medicine may not be right for you.
- Read the warnings below before purchase.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains benzoates.
Your latest product looks different - have you changed them?
A: We're evolving our current label design, starting with the Cold & Flu range. Over the next two years, we'll transition all of our existing range to feature these new labels. During this time, you may see the same products with the old and new labels on the shelf.
Why is the label changing?
A: The new labels feature easier to understand information which will help you find the right product for your needs. The changes will be happening across the globe over the next 2 years, helping you identify which products are within the Blackmores range no matter where you are in the world.
When will the new look Blackmores label start appearing on shelf?
A: The transition is likely to take two or more years as we sell through our current stock in the existing packaging and transition to our new labels. You are likely to see both current and refreshed versions on shelf at the same time. No matter what the label design is, the quality of our products remain, so you can feel confident purchasing either.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.