- Triple Action, Antibacterial + Anti-Inflammatory + Anaesthetic Formula
- Fast Relief of Painful Inflamed Sore Throats
- Sugar, Lactose, & Gluten-Free
Difflam Plus Anaesthetic Lozenges provide fast relief of a sore throat by numbing, soothing and reducing inflammation, a cause of sore throat pain.
The anaesthetic action numbs the pain, while the anti-inflammatory agent targets inflammation. The antibacterial action helps kill bacteria which can cause throat and mouth infections. The multi-directional spray nozzle allows application directly onto the sore, inflamed area for fast relief.
Choose a Higher Level of Sore Throat Pain Relief, and Experience the Difflam Difference*.
Temporary relief from the symptoms of:
- Sore throat
- Mouth ulcers
- Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions.
- Pain following mouth or throat surgery.
- Pain following dental procedures.
*Difflam plus Anaesthetic Lozenge and Spray contain Benzydamine anti-inflammatory and Lidocaine anaesthetic providing additional numbing relief
Difflam Plus Sore Throat Spray is suitable for:
Adults and Children 12+
- Adults and children over 12 years
- Dosage: Spray 3 times directly onto the sore/inflamed area Swallow gently.
- How often: Every 3-4 hours as required (maximum of 7 doses per day).
Before first use or after a period of non-use, prime the spray by depressing the pump until the mist is released. After use, wipe the nozzle with a tissue to prevent blockage.
Warning and Disclaimers:
This medicine may not be right for you. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Pharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine
- In children under 12 years.
- If past the expiry date.
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- See your doctor or pharmacist before use
- If you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
- While using this medicine
- Do not inhale this product.
- Use with care if you are asthmatic.
- Due to the anaesthetic effect, do not ingest hot food or drink directly after using the spray.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- The efficacy of the antibacterial agent in the spray in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.