Convenient, compact and highly portable Hydralyte Effervescent Electrolyte tablets are perfect for travel and on the go.
Hydralyte Electrolyte Effervescent Tablets are suitable for the entire family.
Hydralyte Orange Effervescent Electrolyte is suitable for:
- Hydralyte may be taken on the first signs of fluid loss due to vomiting and diarrhoea.
- Hydralyte may also be taken to help manage dehydration due to the loss of fluids through heavy sweating. This can be caused by a hot or dry environment, fever or strenuous exercise.
- Hydralyte helps to restore fluid lost as a result of the diuretic effect of alcohol, and is best taken before you go to bed.
- Remove two tablets from the tube and replace the cap tightly. Dissolve in 200 mL of drinking water (2-3 minutes).
For babies under 6 months use freshly boiled and cooled water.
- Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist. Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.
- Avoid mixing Hydralyte with soft drink, cordial of fruit juice as these can interfere with the rehydration process.
- Always dissolve in water. Never place tablet directly into mouth.
|Age in years||Recommended Dosage in first 6 hours:||Maximum Per Day (Tablets)|
|Under 12 months||2-4 Tablets||10|
|1-3 years||4-6 Tablets||14|
|3-6 years||6 -8 Tablets||20|
|6-12 years||8-14 Tablets||26|
|Over 12 years||12-20 Tablets||
- Sodium chloride
- Potassium chloride
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Citric acid
- Nature identical colour (160a), natural flavour, sucralose.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Seek medical advice if vomiting or diarrhoea persists for more than:
- 6 hours in infants under 6 months
- 12 hours in children under 3 years
- 24 hours in children aged 3–6 years
- 48 hours for adults and children aged over 6 years
Store below 30°C
Be aware that dehydration due to vomiting or diarrhoea can be dangerous in babies and children under 5 years old and in elderly people.
Use only as directed
Contains 0.78 mg/mL potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines – consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Contains 1.38 mg/mL sodium. Quantity of sodium per maximum adult daily dose is 5520 mg.
Do not use if cap seal is broken. Replace cap tightly after use. Refer to the base of the tube for the batch number and expiry date.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.