- Enables children with lactose intolerance to enjoy dairy again – no need to miss out on treats like ice-cream!.
- Specially formulated with the right level of lactase enzymes for children’s needs.
- Children love the strawberry flavour!
- Lacteeze is all-natural, contains no drugs and nothing is absorbed into the body.
- 1 to 2 Lacteeze tablets can be taken depending on the child’s level of lactose intolerance.
- Tablets are easy to take – they can be chewed or swallowed whole.
LACTEEZE Children’s Strength tablets provide immediate relief of gas, bloating, abdominal cramps and diarrhoea associated with the digestion of dairy.
- All Natural
- No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Yeast, dairy, gluten, egg and nut-free
- Certified Kosher
- Do not use if the security seal is broken
- Keep out of the reach of children.
LACTEEZE Children's is suitable for:
Children aged 2 to 12 years
Lacteeze Children’s Strength tablets are recommended for children who suffer from:
- Lactose intolerance
- Lactose malabsorption
- Inability to digest lactose in dairy
- Gas, bloating, abdominal cramps and diarrhoea associated with the digestion of dairy.
- Children simply chew or swallow 1-2 Lacteeze Children’s Strength tablets just before consuming dairy. For most children 1 tablet is sufficient, but you can adjust the dose to suit their individual needs.
- Lacteeze Children’s Strength tablets should be taken every time your child consumes dairy products.
- For young children, you may want to crush the tablet in a little bit of water or jam if the child doesn’t like chewing tablets.
- The tablets increase your child’s level of lactase enzymes for about 45 minutes. After this time the Lacteeze will have passed through the digestive system where it is needed, so if they want to consume more dairy, we recommend taking some more Lacteeze.
Dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, lactase (3,000 FCC lactase units), calcium stearate, strawberry fruit crystals, citric acid, natural flavours and natural colour.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Product contains 250mg of glucose per tablet.
- Not to be used in the management of dairy allergies.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months; 12 hours in children under 3 years: 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years, or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.