LONG-LASTING SMOOTH RESULTS THAT'S GOOD FOR THE SKIN AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Get long-lasting, smooth results with a salon quality hard wax formula that’s good for your skin AND the environment. Nad’s Eco Bikini Wax contains gentle vegan ingredients that are kind on delicate skin, while removing even short and coarse hair by the root. To ensure the smoothest results, exfoliate your skin a few days before waxing to rid your body of dead skin cells and release any ingrown hairs.
Nad's Hair Removal Eco Bikini Wax 100g is suitable for:
- All Skin types
- Underarms, Bikini Line, Bikini and Brazilian wax
- Wash your hands. Ensure the bikini area is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturisers.
- With the spatula, apply the wax in the same direction of hair growth, forming a smooth, even layer of wax approximately 1 -2 millimetres thick.
- Leave a small amount of wax curling up at the end of the patch to make it easier to remove.
- Let the wax cool on your skin for approx. 20 seconds, until it is still soft and pliable but no longer sticky to touch. If wax is left on skin too long (more than l minute), it may become hard and difficult to remove.
- Hold the skin tout with one hand. Lift end of wax with fingers of free hand. Grip wax and with a quick motion, remove wax close and parallel to the skin in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Do not reuse the wax or re-wax area if skin is red and irritated.
- Immediately after removal, apply firm pressure to the area with your fingertips to relieve sensitivity.
- Do not leave the spatula in the wax after use. Scrape excess wax off the spatula before storing.
- Use a tissue soaked in oil (body/massage oil, olive or coconut oil) to remove any wax residue. Do not attempt to use water.
Glyceryl rosinate, Hydrogenated microcrystalline wax, Paraffin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil, Hydorgenated styrene/Butadiene copolymer, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Cannabis sativa seed oil, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract, Potassium sorbate
Warnings and Disclaimers:
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- BEFORE EACH USE, FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE, FIRST TEST THIS PRODUCT ON A SMALL PATCH OF SKIN IN THE AREA YOU WISH TO TREAT. IF AFTER 24 HOURS THERE IS NO ADVERSE REACTION, PROCEED WITH FULL APPLICATION.
- Waxing may not be suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- DO NOT use if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if undergoing any of the following dermatological treatments: topical Retin A, skin peel, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- Do not use on sunburnt, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin; over warts, pimples, moles, wounds or varicose veins, or if you have suffered any adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Avoid waxing sensitive intimate areas just before or during menstruation.
- Do not use inside the nose or ears, on nipples or scalp.
- Do not bathe in hot water immediately before or after waxing (wait at least 2 hours).
- Do not use on hot or sweaty skin.
- Avoid sunbathing during the 24hrs before and after waxing. Always use a sunscreen on sun exposed skin.
- Allow 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- It is normal for skin to appear red after waxing. If discomfort or a persistent burning sensation, pain or bruising is experienced, apply a cold compress to the skin. If irritation persists for over 24 hours, seek medical advice.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.