Suitable for mild leg problems, Revitive ProRelief uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation to get the muscles in your calves and feet pumping, and may:
- Improve circulation
- Relieve tired, aching legs and feet
- Reduce occasional swelling
- Maintain leg health
What is Revitive ProRelief?
Revitive ProRelief is a drug-free medical device using clinically proven Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to activate muscles in your legs and feet, to improve circulation, reduce swollen feet & ankles and alleviate aching legs & feet.
How Revitive ProRelief works
Drug-free, Revitive ProRelief uses powerful, professional-strength Electrical Muscle Stimulation to get the muscles in your feet and calves pumping. This pumps fresh oxygen-rich blood into your legs and feet, while returning the de-oxygenated blood back to the heart.
By boosting your circulation Revitive ProRelief will relieve aches in the legs & feet, and alleviate swollen feet & ankles.
- Clinically Proven
- Certified Medical Device
Patented Waveform Technology: Clinically proven waveforms combine targeted muscle activation, with specific relaxation periods, for a more effective and comfortable muscle stimulation.
Full Body Pain Management: Dual-mode body pads combine two proven technologies - EMS and TENS, which may provide relief from chronic pain such as shoulder and elbow, and temporary pain relief to the lower back.
Patented IsoRocker System: Standard 15° IsoRocker gently allows ankle joint movement to replicate heel-toe raises as the leg muscles contract and relax.
16 Stimulation Waveforms: To help avoid muscle habituation (muscles start to contract less effectively when repeatedly doing the same thing) there are 15 EMS waveforms, each with a different pattern, plus one TENS waveform for immediate relief of persistent pain.
- Sit comfortably
- Place both bare feet onto the foot-pads
- Press ON button.
It is recommended to use REVITIVE for 20-30 minutes every day
Warning and Disclaimers:
Do not use if:
- You are fitted with an electronic implanted device such as a heart pacemaker or Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (AICD)
- You are being treated for, or have the symptoms of an existing Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- You are pregnant.
Consult with your doctor before using this device if:
- You have an existing medical condition
- You have a history of heart problems
- You have had medical or physical treatment for your pain
- You have suspected or diagnosed heart disease
- You have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy
- You are unsure about the suitability of the Revitive Circulation Booster for you
- You are unsure about the cause of your symptoms
If you have a metallic implant, you may experience pain or discomfort near the implant when applying electrical stimulation. If this should occur discontinue use and seek advice from your doctor
The electrical stimulation may feel more intense close to a metallic implant. It is safe to continue use provided no pain is experienced. You may need to adjust the intensity to a comfortable level
How to use Revitive Circulation Booster
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.