- Natural Source of Omega-3: The body cannot produce omega-3 fatty acids, so they must be obtained from the diet. This formula is a natural source of omega-3 fatty acids to support general health and wellbeing.
- Heart & Cardiovascular Health: Omega-3 fatty acids support a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. EPA and DHA also help maintain normal blood pressure and triglyceride levels in healthy individuals.
- Brain & Nervous System Health: DHA helps support brain and cognitive health, as well as helping to maintain the structure of a healthy nervous system. The nervous system is the communication centre responsible for sending messages around the body.
- Eye Health: High concentrations of DHA are found in the retina of the eye. DHA helps maintain normal vision and eye health.
- Anti-inflammatory & Joint Health: Omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties. Studies show that fish oil may assist with the symptomatic relief of mild arthritis such as joint pain and inflammation.
- Healthy Mood Balance: Fish oil helps support healthy mood balance
Swisse Fish Oil is suitable for:
Swisse Ultiboost Odourless High Strength Wild Fish Oil is a premium quality, sustainably sourced formula containing the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA to support heart, brain, eye and joint health, as well as assist a healthy nervous system and mood balance.
- General Health: One capsule daily.
- Brain Health and Nervous System Support: One capsule daily.
- Cardiovascular and Eye Health: Two capsules daily.
- Mood Balance: Four capsules daily.
- Healthy Triglyceride Levels: Five capsules daily.
- Blood Pressure and Joint Support: Seven capsules daily.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING DOSAGE:
Two capsules daily.
Take during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
1-12 years: One capsule daily. Pierce and squeeze into juice or cereal or as directed by healthcare professional.
Store below 25 degrees Celsius. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Each capsule contains:
FISH OIL– NATURAL 1.5 g
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 270 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 180 mg
- Allergen information:
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, artificial flavours or artificial colours.
Warning and Disclaimers:
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Derived from seafood.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.