- Natural Source of Omega-3: The body cannot produce omega-3 fatty acids, so they must be obtained from the diet. This formula is a natural source of omega-3 fatty acids to support general health and wellbeing.
- Heart & Cardiovascular Health: Omega-3 fatty acids support a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. EPA and DHA also help maintain normal blood pressure and triglyceride levels in healthy individuals.
- Brain & Nervous System Health: DHA helps support brain and cognitive health, as well as helping to maintain the structure of a healthy nervous system. The nervous system is the communication centre responsible for sending messages around the body.
- Eye Health: High concentrations of DHA are found in the retina of the eye. DHA helps maintain normal vision and eye health.
- Anti-inflammatory & Joint Health: Omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties. Studies show that fish oil may assist with the symptomatic relief of mild arthritis such as joint pain and inflammation.
- Healthy Mood Balance: Fish oil helps support healthy mood balance
Swisse Fish Oil is suitable for:
Swisse Ultiboost Odourless High Strength Wild Fish Oil is a premium quality, sustainably sourced formula containing the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA to support heart, brain, eye and joint health, as well as assist a healthy nervous system and mood balance.
- General Health: One capsule daily.
- Brain Health and Nervous System Support: One capsule daily.
- Cardiovascular and Eye Health: Two capsules daily.
- Mood Balance: Four capsules daily.
- Healthy Triglyceride Levels: Five capsules daily.
- Blood Pressure and Joint Support: Seven capsules daily.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING DOSAGE:
Two capsules daily.
Take during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
1-12 years: One capsule daily. Pierce and squeeze into juice or cereal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store below 25 degrees Celsius. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Each capsule contains:
FISH OIL– NATURAL 1.5 g
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 270 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 180 mg
- Allergen information:
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, artificial flavours or artificial colours.
Warning and Disclaimers:
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Derived from seafood.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.