- Comfortable, reusable, and eco-friendly. Bigger than DivaCup Model 1 by 1/8th inch in diameter.
You re over the age of 30 and/or have a heavier menstrual flow.
- 100% medical grade silicone.
- Latex, BPA, plastic, dye and chemical-free.
- Made in Canada.
Meet the DivaCup
- Soft silicone rim and cup
- The DivaCup is made from durable silicone that becomes more flexible with body heat.
- Leak-resistant air holes
- The four holes under the rim of your DivaCup create a seal that secures the cup in place. Goodbye leaks.
- Trimmable stem
- Just in case you want to take things down a notch, you can trim the stem to fit your body s comfort zone (just don t go shorter than ¼ inch, or 0.635 cm).
- Sturdy base
- Easy to grip for easy removal. You shouldn t feel the stem at all, but it’s there to help you find the base when you need it.
- Less waste
- Eco-friendly: 136 kilos. 136 bloody kilos - that s how much waste the average person creates in a lifetime using disposable period products.
- Less $$$
- Cost-effective: Want to save that money? The DivaCup can be reused again and again (we d recommend changing it once per year). No more spending tons of money on tampons and pads.
- More time
- Up to 8-hrs protection: The DivaCup can be worn for up to 8 hours, depending on your menstrual flow.
- Happy vagina: It s BPA-free, with no added chemicals, plastics, or dyes.
- Medical grade silicone
- No nastiness.: The DivaCup is the better choice for your body.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.