For the treatment of common (Verruca vulgaris) and plantar warts.
Common warts (Verruca vulgaris) are hard, raised lumps with rough surfaces. Any body part can be affected, but the knees and hands are the most common sites. Plantar warts are small, hard bumps, and can have tiny black dots on them. The soles of the feet are most commonly affected.
Wart Off Stick is suitable for:
For children and adults with common (Verruca vulgaris) or plantar warts.
- Wash affected area. Soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes to soften the skin.
- Dry area thoroughly. Cover the top of the wart only with a thin layer of Wart Off Stick.
- Avoid contact with surrounding skin.
- Cover the wart with a waterproof plaster, so it does not breathe.
- Do not leave the wart uncovered.
- Wash hands thoroughly.
- Repeat once daily until the wart has cleared.
Salicylic acid 400 mg/g (40% w/w)
Warning and Disclaimers:
Do not use on sensitive areas with thin skin, such as your face, armpits, or genital regions. Do not use on children under 4 years of age. If you suspect you have genital warts, you should see your doctor about treatment.
For external use only. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.