Strength and support to injured ankles
- Designed to provide strength, protection and support to stiff, weak, painful or injured joints.
- Available in size M and L.
- Universal design for both right and left ankle.
- Verified Fit Guaranteed by the Hohenstein Research Institute.
- Product Quality Certification from STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️
Elastoplast Advanced Ankle Support is designed to offer compression and support to relieve pain associated with ankle sprains, chronic ankle instability and symptoms of overuse. It also helps to prevent re-injury. The anatomical design allows for an individual fit with comfortable support during movement, with inlays helping to reduce impact and offer extra comfort. The Advanced Ankle Support has a verified fit guaranteed by the Hohenstein Research Institute and product quality certification from STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® This product is Latex-free
Developed in collaboration with renowned physiotherapists, sports doctors and athletes.
1. Pull the brace up your right/left foot, toes first. The label should always be on the front.
2. Pull the brace up your ankle, position the inlays around and below your ankle joint.
3. Pull the brace further up your lower leg until the heel is within the marked heel area.
Machine wash in cold/cool water (~30ºC) using the gentle or delicate wash cycle setting
Wash with similar colours using a laundry detergent with no additives (no fabric softener)
Please make sure that you do not attach the strip support to the knit, but on the same type of material - (Closure on closure, Strap on Strap)
Lay flat to air dry, do NOT put your product in the dryer
Warning and Disclaimers:
Although compiled with great care, please note that the tips and advice given on this website by no means substitute medical advice and treatment. If you have or suspect a health problem, consult a doctor and follow medical advice regardless of what you have learned on this website. Always read carefully and follow the instructions for use or the leaflets of our products.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
1. When should I wear the Advanced Ankle Support?
It is recommended to wear the Advanced Ankle Support during activities that lead to discomfort.
Please seek medical advice if in doubt about the injury.
2. Precautions and warnings to be considered when wearing Advanced Ankle SupportsThe Advanced Ankle Support should only be used on clean, intact skin.
While wearing, make sure the product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted.
Avoid wearing for prolonged periods e.g. whilst sleeping.
If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
3. When should I NOT wear the Advanced Ankle Support?
Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specific materials:
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane, Thermoplastic Polyurethane TPU, Thermoplastic Rubber TPR
The product is latex-free.
4. What does the Hohenstein Certificate and the Oekotex Standard stand for?
The Hohenstein Quality Label is issued for products that have been rigorously tested and meet defined minimum requirements. All testing is conducted in Hohenstein s accredited testing labs with criteria based on decades of experience, scientific research and broad scope of knowledge.
For further information, please see www.hohenstein.com .
The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used.
For further information, please see www.oeko-tex.com
5. Does the Advanced Ankle Support contain any metal?
The Advanced Ankle Support does NOT contain any metal.
6. Can I wear the Advanced Ankle Support overnight/while sleeping?
The Advanced Ankle Support is designed for wearing during physical movement or sport; Avoid wearing the brace for prolonged periods e.g. whilst sleeping. It has to be ensured that while wearing, the product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Furthermore, braces are not intended to immobilize but to be worn during activity to enable a positive effect on the body and the healing process.
Please see the directions section for further information on directions.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.