Canesten Fungal Nail Treatment Set is a complete two-phase treatment for fungal nail infections.
Canesten Fungal Nail Treatment Set will get you back on track towards a healthier-looking nail, with visible results in 4 weeks or less. It helps you to get the source of the infection and you’ll only need to use it for up to 2 months or less
For nail infections affecting not more than half of one nail, not affecting the cuticle end of the nail and not more than three nails.
1st phase: includes a urea ointment to soften the affected part of the nail and a plastic scraper to gently remove the infected area.
2nd phase: includes a bifonazole cream that is applied to the nail bed.
- Treatment of Fungal Nail infections
- Anti-fungal treatment
- Healthier looking Nail
- Visible results in 4 week or less
- Once daily Urea ointment application for 1-3 weeks
- Once daily application of Bifonazole for 28 days
Canesten is recommended for treatment if your fungal nail infection:
- Affects 3 nails or less
- Affects less than 50% of the nail
- Does not affect the cuticle end of the nail
Canesten Fungal Nail Treatment Set is suitable for:
People suffering from fungal skin conditions.
Phase One: Weeks 1-3
Soften the infected part of the nail by applying Canesten Urea Ointment then gently remove with a plastic scraper.
- Soak the affected nail in warm water for 10mins. Dry thoroughly.
- Apply Urea Ointment to the infected part of the nail.
- Cover affected nail(s) with a plaster. Leave on for 24hrs
- Remove the plaster and soak for 10min in warm water. Dry thoroughly.
- Use the scraper to gently scrape away only the infected parts of the nail.
Repeat this process daily for 2-3 weeks or until no more of the infected parts of the nail can be removed.
Phase Two: Weeks 4-7
- Clean and dry the affected area thoroughly.
- Treat the fungal infection by applying Canesten Bifonazole cream on the nail bed once a day.
Repeat this process daily for 28 days.
Box contents: 10g Urea Ointment (400mg/g), 22 Waterproof Plasters, 1 Plastic Nail Scraper, 20g Bifonazole Cream (10mg/g).
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
For external use only. Do not swallow. Do not use in eyes and ears. Do not use without medical supervision if you have a fungal infection affecting more than half of one nail or more than three nails or if you have a fungal infection starting from the root of the nail. Ask your pharmacist or doctor for advice before treating yourself if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Read the package leaflet before use. Contains 20mg/g benzyl alcohol as preservative. not recommended for use on babies except under medical supervision.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.