- Treats fungal nail infections
- Rejuvenail’s active ingredient ciclopirox stops fungal growth and destroys the fungus that causes nail infections.
- Effective Treatment
- Rejuvenail is effective for mild to moderate fungal nail infections without lunula involvement.
- Penetrates the nail to kill fungus
- Rejuvenail has the ability to penetrate the nail to stop and kill fungal nail infections at the site, allowing the growth of a healthy nail.
- Treatment should continue until clear and healthy nail has regrown. This usually takes 6 months for fingernails and 9 to 12 months for toenails.
- Easy to use
- No filing is required.
- Brush on – dries in 30 seconds.
- Water-soluble formula – just brush it on before bed and washes off in the shower.
Rejuvenail Anti-Fungal is suitable for:
People suffering from fungal infections.
To be applied once daily
- Before applying Rejuvenail ensure that any nail polish is removed. Wash and dry the infected nail. Application in the evening before going to bed is recommended as the treated nails should not be washed for at least 6 hours. In the case of unintentional removal by washing, Rejuvenail can be reapplied.
- Apply a thin layer over the entire nail surface of the infected nail and 5 mm of surrounding skin and if possible under the free edge of the nail.
- Allow to dry for at least 30 seconds.
- Leave on the nail for at least 6 hours overnight and simply wash off with water in the morning.
- Filing is not required. Do not apply cosmetic nail polish or other nail medication on the nails being treated for the duration of the treatment with Rejuvenail.
Treatment should continue until a healthy nail has regrown. This usually takes about 6 months for the fingernails and about 9 to 12 months for the toenails. Nails grow slowly, about 2 to 3 mm per month for fingernails and 1 mm per month for toenails, so do not be disappointed if there is no visible improvement after a few weeks. Fungal nail infections are hard to treat and a full cure depends on several factors, including how badly damaged the nail is.
While Rejuvenail can treat the fungal nail infection it cannot repair the damage, therefore a full cure can be expected in up to 30% of people. It is important to continue treatment until nails are clear otherwise the condition can get worse again. You should consult your doctor if your symptoms worsen or do not improve after 6 months for fingernails and 12 months for toenails.
Ciclopirox 8% w/w
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.