AdvaCal Forte combines the highly absorbable hydroxyapatite and citrate forms of calcium together with the bone supporting nutrients magnesium, zinc, manganese, copper, silica, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2. Together, these nutrients work to provide comprehensive support for bone health, including bone strength, development, mineralisation, and healthy teeth and mineralisation
- 1000mg of calcium and 1000IU of vitamin D3 per recommended daily dose.
- Supports general bone health, as well as healthy bone growth and development.
- A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Calcium may help prevent osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate in
- post-menopausal women.
- Provides relief from muscle cramps and mild muscle spasms when dietary magnesium intake is inadequate.
- Provides nutritional support for healthy cardiovascular system function and artery health.
- In addition to calcium, hydroxyapatite provides elements found naturally in healthy bone tissue including phosphorus, type I collagen, protein, bioactive growth factors, trace minerals and glycosaminoglycans naturally found in bone matrix.
- Hydroxyapatite is sourced from pasture-fed New Zealand and Australian cattle; MCH-Cal™ (microcrystalline calcium hydroxyapatite) has been subjected to an ongoing rigorous monitoring program since 1989 to verify that it is BSE-free (bovine spongiform encephalopathy, i.e. mad cow disease); each batch is independently tested for contaminants such as lead, cadmium and mercury.
- Contains vitamin K2 in the form of menquinone-7, a highly bioavailable and bioactive form of vitamin K2.
- Australian Owned
Adults: Take 1 capsule one to six times daily or as directed by your health professional.
Each tablet contains:
|Calcium (as hydroxyapatite*)||167mg|
|Calcium (as citrate tetrahydrate)||167mg|
|Total elemental calcium||334mg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||8.33micrograms|
equiv. vitamin D3
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||30micrograms|
|Magnesium (as oxide heavy)||58mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||3.2mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||200micrograms|
|Silicon (as silica-colloidal anhydrous)||7.26mg|
|Boron (as borax)||1mg|
*Hydroxyapatite from bovine source.
- No Added Dairy
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Yeast
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Contains maltose.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.