Easy to use and features the latest tubeless technology with a 360˚ Intelli Wrap Cuff and Bluetooth connectivity. It also features 100 reading memory, irregular heartbeat and body movement indicators.
- Latest Tubeless Technology without the hassle of wires!
- Bluetooth Connectivity: iPhone/Android
For iPhone/Android. For a list of supported smart devices visit Omron prior to purchasing
- Intellisense Technology
- 100 Reading Memory with Date & Time via OMRON connect App Only
- 360˚Intelli Wrap Cuff (Med-Lge)
- Cuff Wrapping Guide
- Irregular Heartbeat Indicator
*N.B. Only a doctor can diagnose arrhythmia
- Body Movement Indicator
- Made in JAPAN
- OLED Display
- OMRON connect App Compatible
- Powered by 4 x AAA Batteries
- Please read the full Instructions for Use provided with the product prior to using.
- Avoid bathing, drinking alcohol/caffeine, smoking, exercising and eating for 30 minutes before taking a measurement
- Rest for at least 5 minutes before taking the measurement
- If using the Bluetooth function you will need to SYNC the device to your smartphone
- Sit upright on a chair with your legs uncrossed and feet flat on the floor, with your back and arm being supported
- Remove tight-fitting clothing from your arm. Do not roll up a tight sleeve. Do not place the arm cuff over thick clothes
- Wrap the arm cuff firmly in place around the left upper arm. Please see instruction manual if needing to use the right arm.
- Positioning the monitor with the START/STOP button towards the body makes it easier to use the device
- The bottom edge of the arm cuff should be 1 to 2 cm above your elbow
- Rest your arm on a table so that the arm cuff is at the same level as your heart •Ensure solid connection of the air plug and cuff to the main unit
- Ensure you remain still and do not talk during the measurement
- Press the START/STOP button
- The cuff will inflate and a result will display on the screen (approx. 30-60 secs)
- The reading will be automatically saved in the memory
Main unit with in-built cuff, setup instructions, instruction manual, 4 x AAA batteries
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings. For people with high blood pressure. Consult your doctor to evaluate the readings. Check your device periodically for accuracy.
- Consult your physician before using the device for any of the following conditions: common arrhythmias such as atrial or ventricular premature beats or atrial fibrillation, arterial sclerosis, poor perfusion, diabetes, pregnancy, pre-eclampsia, masectomy, renal disease or severe blood flow problems or blood disorders as cuff inflation can cause bruising
- Always consult your doctor. Self-diagnosis of measurement results and self-treatment are dangerous
- Do not adjust medication based on measurement results from this blood pressure monitor. Take medication as prescribed by your physician. Only a physician is qualified to diagnose and treat High / Low Blood Pressure
- The monitor is not intended to be a diagnostic device
- Do not use the unit for any purpose other than measuring blood pressure
- Do not use the device on the injured arm or the arm under medical treatment
- Do not wrap the arm cuff on the arm while being on an intravenous drip or blood transfusion
- Consult your physician before using the device on the arm with an arterio-venous (A-V) shunt
- Do not apply or inflate the arm cuff around any body parts other than your upper arm
- Do not take measurements more than necessary. It may cause bruising due to blood flow interference
- Remove the arm cuff if it does not start deflating during the measurement
- The air tube or the AC adapter cable may cause accidental strangulation in infants
- Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts that may cause a choking hazard if swallowed
- If there are any abnormalities during the measurement, remove the arm cuff
- Do not use this device on infants, children or persons who cannot express themselves
- Do not inflate the arm cuff more than necessary
- Stop using this monitor and consult your doctor if you experience skin irritation or discomfort
- Use only the approved arm cuff for this unit. Use of other arm cuffs may result in incorrect measurement results
- Do not use a mobile phone or other devices that emit electromagnetic fields near the device except when transferring your readings to your smart device. This may result in incorrect operation of the device.
- Do not use the device with another medical electrical (ME) equipment simultaneously
- Do not use this monitor in areas containing high frequency (HF) surgical equipment, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment, computerized tomography (CT) scanners or in oxygen-rich environments
- Follow the battery/ AC adaptor instructions carefully
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.