Supports iron levels in the body when dietary intake is inadequate.
In addition to iron and B vitamins, Floradix Floravital Liquid Iron Plus also contains a select combination of herbs, fruit and vegetable extracts which give it a naturally pleasant flavour.
- Contains ferrous gluconate, a highly bioavailable form of iron supplement
- Helps maintain vitality, energy and general health
- Iron requirements may need to be increased during early adolescence, menstruation and if you are a vegetarian
- Contains a select combination of vitamins which help maintain general health and well-being
- Natural fruit juice concentrates give Floradix Floravital Liquid Iron Plus a pleasant taste
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shake the bottle well before use. Use the measuring cup provided.
|Children 1 to 5 years of age||5 mL||5 mL dose once per day, about 30 minutes before a meal|
|Children 6 to 12 years of age||5 mL||5 mL dose twice per day, about 30 minutes before a meal|
|Adults & children over 13 years of age||10 mL||10 mL dose twice per day about 30 minutes before morning and evening meals.|
Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months.
Refrigerate after opening. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Do not drink directly from the bottle.
Each 5 mL dose contains: Iron (as ferrous gluconate dihydrate) 4.8 mg, Thiamine hydrochloride 568 micrograms equiv. thiamine (vitamin B1) 430 micrograms, Riboflavin sodium phosphate 587.5 micrograms equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2) 430 micrograms, Pyridoxine hydrochloride 525 micrograms equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 432 micrograms, Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 430 nanograms, Carum carvi (caraway) infusion 3.77 g from dry fruit 10.75 mg, Hibiscus sabdariffa (red sorrel) infusion 3.77 g from dry flower 67.5 mg, Matricaria chamomilla (German chamomile) infusion 3.77 g from dry flower 27 mg, Spinacia oleracea (spinach) infusion 3.77 g from dry leaf 8.1 mg. Floradix® Floravital® Liquid Iron Plus contains juice concentrates from grape, pear, blackcurrant, cherry, blackberry, rosa canina (rosehip) and daucus carota (carrot). It also contains maltodextrin, water and ascorbic acid.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a well-balanced diet.
- Not suitable for infants under 12 months.
- Our products do not contain alcohol or preservatives. The bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after use. Discard any remaining liquid 4 weeks after opening.
- Do not drink directly from the bottle.
- Contains sugars due to the presence of fruit juices.
- May contain pollen present in some herbal ingredients.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.