- Enables people with lactose intolerance to enjoy dairy again.
- Popular strength which can be taken by both adults and children in the family.
- Lacteeze is all-natural, contains no drugs and nothing is absorbed by the body.
- Lacteeze is safe during pregnancy.
- 1 to 3 Lacteeze tablets can be taken depending on your level of lactose intolerance.
- Lacteeze does not contain any drugs and is safe during pregnancy.
- Tablets can be chewed or swallowed whole.
LACTEEZE Extra Strength tablets provide immediate relief of gas, bloating, abdominal cramps and diarrhoea associated with the digestion of dairy. Lacteeze Extra Strength tablets are specially formulated for children over 12 and adults with mild to moderate lactose intolerance.
- All Natural
- No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Yeast, dairy, gluten, egg and nut-free
- Certified Kosher
- Do not use if the security seal is broken
- Keep out of the reach of children.
LACTEEZE Extra Strength is suitable for:
Adults and Children 12+
Lacteeze Extra Strength tablets are recommended for people who suffer from:
- Lactose intolerance
- Lactose malabsorption
- Inability to digest lactose in dairy
- Gas, bloating, abdominal cramps and diarrhoea associated with the digestion of dairy.
- Simply chew or swallow 1-3 Lacteeze Extra Strength tablets just before consuming dairy. For most adults 2 tablets are sufficient, but you can adjust the dose to suit your individual needs.
- Lacteeze Extra Strength tablets should be taken every time you consume dairy products.
- For young children, you may want to crush the tablet in a little bit of water or jam if the child doesn’t like chewing tablets.
- Lacteeze remains in your digestive system for about one hour (slightly less in children). If you want to consume more dairy after this time we recommend you repeat the dose.
Dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, lactase (4,000 FCC lactase units), calcium stearate and natural mint flavour.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Product contains 300mg of glucose per tablet.
- Not to be used in the management of dairy allergies.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months; 12 hours in children under 3 years: 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years, or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.