- Headache/Tension headache
- Cold & Flu symptoms
- Migraine headache
- Muscular aches
- Period pain
- Panadol Tablets also reduce fever.
Panadol Tablets provide fast, effective temporary relief of pain and discomfort.
- No gluten, lactose or sugar
- Contains paracetamol
- Also suitable for people with stomach ulcers
Panadol Tablets provide fast, effective temporary relief of aches and pains, such as headaches, migraine headaches, sore throat and dental pain. Panadol Tablets are also gentle on the stomach.
Panadol Pain Relief is suitable for:
Adults and Children 7+
12 - Adult:
1-2 tablet -
Every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours)
1 tablet -
Every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours)
Active ingredient: 500mg Paracetamol
Warning and Disclaimers:
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. Use only as directed. For the temporary relief of pain and fever. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
Do not use Panadol:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol.
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol.
- For children below age 7, except on medical advice.
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 7-17 except on medical advice.
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice.
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken.
- If the package use - by date below has expired.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use:
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood).
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
- You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.