- Kool ‘n’ Soothe Migraine is a cooling gel sheet specifically designed for migraine sufferers.
- Kool ‘n’ Soothe is made of 70 percent water and works with the body’s natural cooling system. As the surface temperature of the skin rises, the heat on the skin causes the evaporation of the water within the Kool ‘n’ Soothe gel sheet
- It is ready to use immediately, requiring no refrigeration before or afterwards. It is ideal for migraine sufferers who as looking for long lasting relief.
- It can be used in conjunction with usual medication and safe during pregnancy.
- Long lasting
- Self adhesive
- Easy to use
- Non-medicated so can be used with medication
- No need for refrigeration or freezing
- Cut or tear open the pouch and remove one Kool n Soothe Migraine soft gel sheet.
- Remove transparent film from the back of the soft gel sheet and discard.
- Place one Kool n Soothe Migraine on the forehead or the back of the neck.
- If desired cut sheet to suitable size using scissors.
- To prevent drying store the unused gel sheet in the foil pouch by folding over the top.
- For best results use each gel sheet only once.
Warning and Disclaimers:
For external use only.
Avoid direct contact with the eyes and the nostrils.
Side effects or allergic reactions are unlikely. If such an effect occurs consult your healthcare professional.
The gel sheet will not stick to the skin if the skin is wet, or the gel sheet comes into contact with hair or clothing.
This product does not take the place of other treatments, it supports the prescribed treatment.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.