- Kills adult fleas along with eggs and larvae in the environment
- Treats, controls and prevents flea infestations in cats
- Prevents heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitus in cats
- Treats and controls ear mites (Otodectes cyanotis) in cats
- Treats and controls hookworm (Ancyclostoma tubaeforme) and roundworm (Toxocara cati) in cats
- Treats biting lice (Felicola subrostratus) in cats
- May also be used in rabbits to treat mites (Cheyletiella sp., Sarcoptes scabei) and ear mites (Psoroptes cuniculi)
Revolution kills adult fleas as well as their eggs and larvae to break the lifecycle of fleas in the environment, protecting your cat for an entire month. Revolution also protects your cat from heartworm disease. Although heartworm is less common in cats than dogs, it is potentially fatal and there are no safe treatment options available, so prevention is essential. As well as providing month-long protection for your cat against heartworm and fleas, Revolution treats and controls ear mites, and kills roundworm and hookworm.
Revolution provides essential vet-grade protection against Fleas, Heartworm and other nasties. Did you know that most flea treatments contain industrial agricultural pesticides? Not Revolution. Revolution contains Selamectin which is unique in that it has been specifically designed for cats and dogs. Click below to see how Revolution protects your cat or dog.
Once applied, Revolution is quickly absorbed into your pet’s bloodstream, skin and hair, killing fleas, heartworm and other nasties that are harmful to your pet. Revolution will then protect your pet for an entire month.
Revolution simply works inside and out.
Once you’ve applied it, Revolution is quickly absorbed into your pet’s bloodstream, killing heartworm and in cats, even intestinal worms.
As it moves into your pet’s skin and hair, it gets down to the business of killing fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs and other external parasites.
Revolution will then continue to fully protect your pet for an entire month, regardless of how long your pet’s hair is. After the month is up, a new dose needs to be applied.
Fleas, and the importance of treating surrounding areas
Did you know that the adult fleas on your cat and dog represent only about 5% of the total flea population your pet is living with? So where are the other 95%? They’re happily existing in your pet’s everyday indoor and outdoor living environments.
Revolution hunts down that massive 95% of fleas by hitching a ride on the hair and dander your pet sheds in and around your home. The Revolution absorbed into these tissues comes into contact with the fleas, eggs and larvae in those living areas, killing them, stopping them from hatching, and preventing them from reaching adulthood and continuing their creepy little life cycles.
Revolution Cat is suitable for:
Safe for treatment of kittens from 6 weeks of age, and safe for use in pregnant and lactating cats.
Revolution is quick–drying, non-greasy and waterproof after 2 hours, with no unpleasant odour so you can cuddle and play with your pet as soon as Revolution has dried.
Once a month, simply squeeze Revolution out and onto the skin just in front of your cat or dog’s shoulder blades. Two hours later, your pet will receive protection against fleas (including their eggs and larvae), heartworm, and other parasites for the next 30 days. No pills to mash into your pet’s food. No sticky sprays. No more juggling lots of different products.
In the event you bathe your pet two hours after applying Revolution, rest assured knowing Revolution will be unaffected, remaining completely effective.
- Step 1:
- Hold tube upright
- Press cap down until you hear a click (meaning the cap has punctured the tip of the tube)
- Remove cap and check tube tip is clear and open
- Step 2:
- Part the hair at the base of your cat or dog s neck
- Place the tube onto a visible area of skin
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times onto just one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into the tube
- Step 3:
- While keeping the tube squeezed, drag it along and away from the liquid, then lift up to remove
- Ensure tube has been emptied
- Relax for a month knowing your family friend is protected!
Warning and Disclaimers:
Do not use in sick, debilitated or underweight animals.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.