- Broad-spectrum protection against internal and external parasites.
- Excellent safety profile:
- Revolution is unscheduled and is not a pesticide or poison
- Demonstrated to be well tolerated in over 100 different pure and mixed dog breeds
- Can be used in puppies from 6 weeks of age
- May be used in breeding, pregnant and lactating bitches
- No adverse effects noted when used in heartworm positive dogs
- Kills adult fleas, prevents flea eggs from hatching and either kills or prevents the development of flea larvae into pupae
- Reduces the signs of flea allergic dermatitis without the need for supplementary environmental flea control measures.
- Convenient, easy to apply monthly application.
- Non-greasy, quick-drying preparation.
- Water fast only 2 hours after application.
- Available in a number of convenient dosage sizes for dogs and cats in non-drip disposable tubes.
Revolution is a safe, monthly spot-on treatment that protects your dog from fleas, heartworm and other parasites.
Revolution is indicated for use in Dogs and Cats 6 weeks of age or older against the following parasites:
- Adult fleas, flea eggs, heartworm, ear mites, sarcoptic mites, hookworm and roundworm.
- Killing adult fleas, larvae and eggs and preventing flea eggs from hatching for one month, and indicated for prevention and control of flea infestations. Additionally, flea eggs exposed to Revolution are not viable and flea larvae in the treated animal’s surroundings are killed or prevented from developing to adults.
- Prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria Immitis.
- Treatment and control of ear mite infestations.
- Treatment and control of Sarcoptic Mange
- Treatment and control of Hookworm
- Treatment and control of Roundworm
Once applied, Revolution is quickly absorbed into your pet’s bloodstream, skin and hair, killing fleas, heartworm and other nasties that are harmful to your pet. Revolution will then protect your pet for an entire month.
Revolution simply works inside and out.
Once you’ve applied it, Revolution is quickly absorbed into your pet’s bloodstream, killing heartworm and in cats, even intestinal worms.
As it moves into your pet’s skin and hair, it gets down to the business of killing fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs and other external parasites.
Revolution will then continue to fully protect your pet for an entire month, regardless of how long your pet’s hair is. After the month is up, a new dose needs to be applied.
Fleas, and the importance of treating surrounding areas
Did you know that the adult fleas on your cat and dog represent only about 5% of the total flea population your pet is living with? So where are the other 95%? They’re happily existing in your pet’s everyday indoor and outdoor living environments.
Revolution hunts down that massive 95% of fleas by hitching a ride on the hair and dander your pet sheds in and around your home. The Revolution absorbed into these tissues comes into contact with the fleas, eggs and larvae in those living areas, killing them, stopping them from hatching, and preventing them from reaching adulthood and continuing their creepy little life cycles.
Revolution Puppies is suitable for:
Safe for treatment of puppies from 6 weeks of age as well as pregnant and lactating females
Revolution is quick–drying, non-greasy and waterproof after 2 hours, with no unpleasant odour so you can cuddle and play with your pet as soon as Revolution has dried.
Once a month, simply squeeze Revolution out and onto the skin just in front of your cat or dog’s shoulder blades. Two hours later, your pet will receive protection against fleas (including their eggs and larvae), heartworm, and other parasites for the next 30 days. No pills to mash into your pet’s food. No sticky sprays. No more juggling lots of different products.
In the event you bathe your pet two hours after applying Revolution, rest assured knowing Revolution will be unaffected, remaining completely effective.
- Step 1:
- Hold tube upright
- Press cap down until you hear a click (meaning the cap has punctured the tip of the tube)
- Remove cap and check tube tip is clear and open
- Step 2:
- Part the hair at the base of your cat or dog s neck
- Place the tube onto a visible area of skin
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times onto just one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into the tube
- Step 3:
- While keeping the tube squeezed, drag it along and away from the liquid, then lift up to remove
- Ensure tube has been emptied
- Relax for a month knowing your family friend is protected!
Contains 3 tubes each of 0.15mL.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Do not use in sick, debilitated or underweight animals.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.