Specially tailored to meet the needs of breastfeeding mums, Elevit Breastfeeding can also help support your energy levels.
- One convenient capsule a day.
- Tailored to support Mum s increased nutritional needs during breastfeeding for baby s ongoing healthy development.
- Supports baby s immunity, brain and eye development. Helps boost Mum s energy levels.
- Nutrient requirements increase significantly during breastfeeding and are unique to this stage.
- Contains vitamins and minerals to support breastfeeding mums and babies, including lutein, beta-carotene, iodine, omega 3, B group vitamins, and iron.
- Switch from Elevit Pregnancy Multivitamin to Elevit Breastfeeding after birth, to support your new nutritional needs.
Breastfeeding makes a lot of demands on a woman’s body, including the need for extra nutrients. A supplement can help ensure you’re meeting these increased requirements.
Even with a healthy diet – something that can be hard to maintain, especially in those first exciting few weeks of motherhood – it can be tricky to get all the vitamins and minerals you need to support your own health, and the health of your baby.
Elevit Breastfeeding has been formulated to help achieve increased nutrient levels to support your baby’s healthy development, as well as supporting your own health and energy levels.
Elevit Breastfeeding contains essential vitamins, minerals and omega 3. These nutrients are crucial for the development of your baby’s brain and eyesight, as well as supporting your energy and immunity.
Some key ingredients include:
- Betacarotene: Supports healthy development of your baby’s overall vision and eye health
- Omega-3 (DHA): Promotes healthy development of baby’s brain and eyesight
- Iodine: Assists with baby’s brain development
- B-Group vitamins & iron: Assists with energy requirements
- Vitamin D: To aid calcium absorption
- Zinc & Vitamin C: Supports healthy immunity
Elevit Breastfeeding Multivitamin is suitable for:
Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each capsule contains: Lutein: 250mcg, Concentrated Omega-3 Triglycerides-fish: 425.6mg, equiv. to Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): 200mg, equiv to Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): 21mg, Betacarotene: 6.5mg, Folic Acid 500mcg, Iron (as Ferrous fumarate): 9mg, Iodine (as Potassium iodate): 225mcg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine, as thiamine nitrate): 1.4mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine): 1.6mg, Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide): 17mg, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid, as calcium pantothenate): 7mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine, as pyridoxine hydrochloride): 2mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): 2.8mcg, Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid): 60mg, Vitamin D3 600 IU (Colecalciferol): 15mcg, Vitamin E (as dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate): 10mg, Vitamin H (Biotin): 35mcg, Calcium (as Calcium phosphate): 120mg, Zinc (as Zinc oxide): 10mg, Selenium (as Sodium selenite): 55mcg.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Contains Sulfites. Contains Soya. Follow the directions for use. Vitamin and mineral supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.