- Is not a toothpaste; it is a topical tooth crème
- Provides extra protection for teeth
- Tastes delicious
- So easy to apply!
GC Tooth Mousse is a delicious tasting crème that contains calcium and phosphate; the major minerals teeth are made from. Because calcium and phosphate are carried in a special milk-derived protein called RECALDENT (CPP-ACP), they are available in a soluble form. This means GC Tooth Mousse provides extra protection for teeth, buffers dental plaque acid from bacteria in the mouth and also protects teeth from acidic foods and drinks.
A dental professional is the best person to discuss specific issues relating to your oral health. Based on their diagnosis, they can advise if GC Tooth Mousse would be beneficial for you.
1. Squeeze a small amount of GC Tooth Mousse onto your finger.
2. Apply to all teeth with your finger and use your tongue to spread around evenly.
3. For maximum benefit, leave GC Tooth Mousse on your teeth for as long as possible. The minimum recommended application time is three minutes.
4. At the end of the application expectorate the remainder and avoid rinsing. Any GC Tooth Mousse remaining on the teeth can be left to gradually dissipate. Do not to eat or drink for 30 minutes following application.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- GC Tooth Mousse contains RECALDENT (CPP-ACP) which is derived from cow s milk.
- GC Tooth Mousse also contains hydroxybenzoate.
- Do not use this product if you have a suspected or proven allergy to milk proteins, benzoate preservatives or soybean derivative.
- In case of an allergic reaction: stop use, rinse mouth with water and seek medical advice. Contains soybean derived products.
- Always read the label. Follow the instructions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.