- Voltaren Emulgel contains the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), diclofenac. Diclofenac works to relieve pain and reduce inflammation (swelling).
- The Emulgel technology helps the gel to penetrate deeply into the skin to enhance the delivery of diclofenac to the site of pain.
- Voltaren Emulgel has a cooling, moisturising effect with no strong odours.
Voltaren Emulgel is used to treat pain and inflammation of muscles, joints, tendons and ligaments, due to sprains and strains, sports injuries (eg. tennis elbow) and soft-tissue rheumatism (eg. bursitis; tendinitis).
Voltaren Emulgel is suitable for:
Adults and children over 12 years
Adults and children over 12 years: rub the gel gently into the affected area. Apply three or four times each day. The amount you will need will depend on the size of the affected area. Usually an amount ranging in size from a cherry to a walnut will be enough. Use for up to two weeks, if needed.
1 g Voltaren Emulgel contains 11.6 mg of the active ingredient, diclofenac diethylammonium.
Warning and Disclaimers:
You should not use Voltaren Emulgel if:
- you are allergic to diclofenac, propylene glycol, isopropyl alcohol or any of the other ingredients
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- you have ever had an asthma attack or allergic reaction after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs such as diclofenac or ibuprofen
If you have any other health conditions or you are taking any other medications, including those that do not require a prescription, always ask your pharmacist or doctor if Voltaren Emulgel is suitable for you. In addition, before you start using Voltaren Emulgel, carefully read the product information leaflet included in the pack for instructions on how to use.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.