Aerogard Fabric Spray Insect Repellent Eucalyptus:
- Provides Up to 6 hours protection from mosquitoes.
- Also helps protect against flies and sandflies.
- Protects without applying to the skin.
- Specially formulated for most fabrics.*
- Safe on Fabrics.*
- Eucalyptus Fragrance.
- Shake can well before use.
- Hold the can upright and lightly spray desired fabric from a distance of 15-20cm in a direction away from face, eyes and skin.
- For clothing (e.g. t-shirts, jackets, trousers, etc.) apply prior wearing.
- For other fabrics such as blankets, tents, umbrellas, underside of chairs, etc. apply before using.
- Do not saturate the fabric.* Allow fabrics to dry for about 2 minutes before wearing or using. Re-apply as necessary up to three times in 24 hours.
- DO NOT SPRAY DIRECTLY ONTO SKIN.
• BLEND PROPELLANT H62
• DENATURED ETHYL ALCOHOL
Warning and Disclaimers:
Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Do not inhale spray mist. Wash hands after use. Discontinue wearing treated garment if skin irritation occurs.
Keep in a cool place away from heat and out of the sun. Do not expose can to temperatures above 50°C, such as may occur in cars, or near heat sources such as heaters, stove, or open incandescent material. Do not incinerate or puncture this can, even when empty. Aerosol should be completely empty before disposing. Dispose of can by putting in garbage or leaving it at an appropriate recycling collection point.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.