- Faster healing
ALLEVYN Thin is a self-adhesive, water resistant dressing that promotes a moist wound environment and can be left on a wound for up to 5 days.
How ALLEVYN Thin works
ALLEVYN Thin provides a moist wound environment. ALLEVYN Thin is easy to apply and remove. Its flexibility allows application to all parts of the body. When using ALLEVYN Thin, there might be a slight increase in the amount of fluid discharge from the wound, which should stabilise after 48 hours. The wound may also enlarge slightly. This is normal when using an ALLEVYN Thin as it is helping to clean out the wound.
Allevyn Thin is suitable for:
- & Minor Burns
1. Wash hands before and after treating wound. Gently clean wound and surrounding skin.
2. Clean and dry the skin surrounding the wound and clip any excess hair close to the wound.
3. Open pack, remove the patch and cut to size if required, allowing for a 2cm border around the edge of the wound.
4. Remove the backing sheet.
5. Apply the self-adhesive side of the patch to the wound ensuring good contact with the surrounding skin.
For larger wounds, several dressings can be joined together with a 1cm overlap.
When to Change
Inspect the dressing frequently and change ALLEVYN Thin if the white blistery-looking bubble reaches the edge of the dressing. ALLEVYN Thin should be changed at least every five (5) days.
To remove the ALLEVYN Thin patch, lift one corner and pull the patch back on itself.
Warning and Disclaimers:
For single use only. if symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.