AMPLIO+ Clean Concentrated EPA/DHA supports cardiovascular system health and helps maintain healthy blood lipids. It provides an anti-inflammatory action and relieves mild joint pain and stiffness. AMPLIO+ Clean Concentrated EPA/DHA maintains nervous system, brain and cognitive function and supports healthy mood balance. Intake of omega-3 fatty acids in pregnancy supports healthy foetal development.
- Concentrated fish oil providing 600mg EPA/DHA per 1000mg capsule.
- Meets the strict quality standards set by GOED for quality of fish oils regarding acceptable levels for contaminants including lead, cadmium, mercury, arsenic, dioxins and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs).
- Relieves inflammation and mild joint pain and stiffness.
- Supports cardiovascular system health and helps maintain healthy blood lipids.
- Supports brain and cognitive function.
- Supports nervous system health and healthy mood balance.
- Supports healthy foetal development, in pregnant women and maintains levels of EPA and DHA in the body in breastfeeding women.
- Vanilla flavoured capsules. Taste and odour are deodorised using a proprietary thin film deodorisation process. The combination of vacuum and steam passing through the oil gently removes the components which affect odour and flavour.
Amplio Concentrated EPA/DHA Capsules are suitable for:
- Supporting cardiovascular system health, brain and cognitive function, healthy foetal development in pregnant women
- Relieving inflammation and mild joint pain and stiffness
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with a main meal, or as directed by your health professional
- Anti-inflammatory, cardiovascular & nervous system health: Take 1 capsule daily
- Brain & cognitive function: Take 2 capsules daily
- Healthy foetal development during pregnancy: Take 2 capsules daily
- Healthy mood balance: Take 3 capsules daily
- Healthy blood lipids: Take 4 capsules daily
- Joint function & mild joint pain and stiffness: Take 5 capsules daily
- Omega-3 acids fish oil 1000 mg equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 400mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 300mg
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Contains sulphites, fish products and soya bean products.
Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.