Aquaear helps prevent and helps treat "swimmer s ear", which can occur when water is trapped in the ear canal after swimming, bathing, surfing or diving. Aquaear dries up moisture and retards the growth of bacteria. Aquaear also helps relieve the painful inflammation caused by swimmer s ear.
Aquaear Ear Drops Solution is suitable for:
Children over 3 years and adults.
- Tip head to one side and instill 4-6 drops in the ear.
- Hold this position for one minute.
- Repeat for other ear.
- Keep bottle tightly closed.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Contains sulfites. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Consult a doctor and do not use:
- In blocked or severely inflamed ear canals.
- If discharge, grommets or ear ache is present.
- In a perforated ear drum.
- If sensitivity or irritation occurs.
Do not use in the eyes or on broken skin. If swallowed seek medical advice. Avoid contact with eyes or naked flame. Keep out of reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.