Arborvitae Joint Healthcontains a potent combination of natural substances. Due to the powerful nature of the ingredients and the way they are combined, Arborvitae enters the bloodstream and goes to work in many ways.
- Has anti-inflammatory actions and reduces inflammation.
- Has antioxidant properties and reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Helps enhance healthy joint function.
- Provides relief from the symptoms of mild arthritis/ mild osteoarthritis.
- Supports joint mobility and flexibility.
- Provides relief from the symptoms of mild joint pain, soreness and stiffness.
- Has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions.
- Contains Pycnogenol, the French Maritime Pine Bark extract supported by scientific evidence.
(Maritime pine) stem bark conc. ext. equiv. to dry
Dried in. leaf juice equiv. to fresh juice
stand. to contain
in a base containing Honey
Warning and Disclaimers:
Contains Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate and is sweetened with honey. Honey contains natural sugars. Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months. Generally not to be taken if on Warfarin therapy, without medical advice.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.