Arborvitae assists the body to rid itself of waste and toxins associated with bad eating habits, consumption of processed foods, smoking and drinking. Due to the powerful nature of the ingredients and the way they are combined, Arborvitae enters the bloodstream and goes to work in many ways.
- Has potent antioxidant activity and anti-inflammatory actions.
- May support the health and function of the immune system and healthy eye function.
- May assist in the maintenance of normal/healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals.
- May help provide support for the maintenance of cardiovascular health in normal healthy individuals.
- Has antioxidant or free radical scavenging activity and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps normalise blood glucose levels in healthy individuals.
- Contains Pycnogenol, the French Maritime Pine Bark extract supported by scientific evidence.
For general wellbeing and higher energy levels: take 30ml per day each morning
For chronic conditions: take 100ml per day - 50ml should be taken each morning and evening.
Place your Arborvitae bottles in the fridge after opening and shake well before use on each occasion.
(Maritime pine) stem bark conc. ext. equiv. to dry
Dried in. leaf juice equiv. to fresh juice
stand. to contain
in a base containing Honey
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Contains potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate
- Sweetened with honey. Honey contains natural sugars.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months
- Generally not to be taken if on warfarin therapy, without medical advice.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.