- Atrovent Nasal Forte relieves the symptoms of a persistent runny nose associated with allergic rhinitis (hayfever) & non-allergic non-seasonal rhinitis, and the common cold.
- Atrovent Nasal Forte relieves a runny nose by acting directly on the mucous glands of the nose to decrease watery secretions.
- Atrovent Nasal Forte is known as an anticholinergic medicine. It belongs to one of several types of medicines used to treat the symptoms of rhinitis and the common cold.
Atrovent Nasal Forte Spray is suitable for:
Adults and Children 12+
- 1 to 2 spray into each nostril
- 2 or 3 times daily
- 2 sprays into each nostril 3 or 4 times daily, for up to 4 days.
Ipratropium Bromide 44Ug
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.