- Redness Relief
- Gently cleanses and removes make-up.
- Provides comfort for sensitive, redness-prone skin.
- Instantly relieves feelings or sensations of irritation and tightness, for a long-lasting soothing effect.
- Rich in soothing, anti-irritating Avène Thermal Spring Water, skin becomes soothed, comfortable, supple and soft once more.
- Suitable for use post dermatological procedure
- face and eyes
Offers your sensitive skin an incomparable softness day after day. More than just a cleanser, it soothes your skin daily. Suitable for use after dermatological procedure. Fragrance-free.
It gently melts any product from your face, leaving you with a clean canvas to soothe your skin.
This product was tested by 131 women for 15 days:
- 99% of consumers satisfied after 15 days of use
- 96% of consumers said their skin felt soothed after 15 days of use
Avene Antirougeurs Clean Soothing Cleansing Lotion is suitable for:
Antirougeurs CLEAN Redness Relief Refreshing cleansing lotion is particularly indicated for all types of sensitive skin prone to redness.
Apply morning and evening with a cotton pad or with fingertips by massaging in light circular movements. Tissue off gently without rubbing. Rinse with a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water, which will complement the soothing effect of the Antirougeurs Redness-Relief Refreshing Cleansing Lotion. Follow with Antirougeurs Fort Relief Concentrate on localised areas of redness.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. POLOXAMER 188. 4-T-BUTYLCYCLOHEXANOL. ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. BENZOIC ACID. C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE. C14-22 ALCOHOLS. CARBOMER. CHLORPHENESIN. DISODIUM EDTA. OCTYLDODECANOL. PONGAMIA GLABRA SEED OIL. SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
Warning and Disclaimers:
For External Uses only. Avoid contact with Eyes.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.