- For rinsing both soft and hard contact lenses
- PH balanced to suit sensitive eyes
- Ideal for rinsing after lens disinfection
Bausch & Lomb Splash Saline Solution can be used for rinsing after cleaning and before lens insertion with heat (thermal), chemical (not heat) and hydrogen peroxide systems; heat disinfection; dilution of enzyme tablets and storage of soft contact lenses as recommended by your eye care practitioner. Bausch & Lomb Splash is a sterile, preserved solution for rinsing of both soft and hard contact lenses after cleaning.
Rinsing After Cleaning Clean your lenses with a daily cleaner as instructed by your eye care practitioner.
After cleaning, thoroughly rinse lenses with Bausch & Lomb Splash Saline Solution by holding the lens between the index finger and the thumb or placing it in the palm of the hand.
Direct a steady stream of Bausch & Lomb Splash Saline Solution onto the lens.
- Heat (thermal) Disinfection - Use fresh Splash Saline Solution when heat disinfecting. Follow the directions provided with your disinfecting unit.
- Chemical Disinfection (Including hydrogen peroxide systems, such as EasySept Hydro+) - Following disinfection, rinse lenses thoroughly with Bausch & Lomb Splash Saline Solution before insertion.
Protein Removal - Use Bausch & Lomb Splash Saline Solution to dissolve enzymatic cleaning tablets. - Follow directions provided with the enzymatic cleaner.
boric acid, sodium borate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, preserved with polyaminopropyl biguanide (0.00003%) and edetate disodium (0.025%).
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always clean, rinse and disinfect lenses each time you remove them from your eyes. Never re-use the Bausch & Lomb Splash Saline Solution. Fresh Bausch & Lomb Splash Saline Solution must be used daily. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use. Saline is NEVER to be used for contact lens disinfection.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.