- Helps maintain healthy growth and development for infants and children whose dietary intake may be inadequate.
- DHA is an essential nutrient for those who do not produce sufficient amounts, and more must be obtained from diet or supplements.
- DHA contributes to the development of the brain, nervous system and vision in infants and children.
- Helps support the health of brain and nervous system.
- Infants 0 - 6 months: exclusive breastfeeding is recommended, consult your healthcare professional and use only as directed.
- 7 months - 6 yrs take 1 capsule daily;
- 7 - 11 yrs take 2 capsules daily;
- 12+ yrs take 3 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Please take with meal.
*For children under 4 years, cut the capsule tail and squeeze the contents onto a spoon before administering into mouth. Alternatively, the dosage can be squeezed onto food.
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) enriched oil from microalgae
Schizochytrium species250mgEquiv. to DHA100mg
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
- The appearance of this product may vary slightly due to using natural algae.
- Nutritional supplements can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.