- DHA is essential for the growth and development of the brain in both the foetal and neonatal stages.
- Maternal DHA supplementation during breast-feeding may help support healthy cognitive function development in infants.
- Maternal DHA intake during pregnancy may be associated with cognitive function and healthy nervous system development in infants.
- Supports visual development and function.
- Women trying to conceive and pregnant women between 0–10 weeks in their pregnancy take 1 capsule daily.
- Pregnant women between 10–36 weeks and above, and breastfeeding mothers take 2–3 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- The appearance of this product may vary slightly due to using natural algae.
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) enriched oil from microalgae
Schizochytrium species525mgEquiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)210mg
Warning and Disclaimers:
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Nutritional supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.