- Support for normal adrenal and nervous system function.
- Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
- Improves stress adaptation, supporting the bodyâ€™s resistance towards stress.
- May provide nutritional support during times of increased physical and mental demand.
- Relieves symptoms of study or work-related stress.
- May support energy and vitality in healthy people.
- May support the body during convalescence.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- May support mental and physical capacity including weakness, exhaustion and fatigue.
- May support concentration.
- Features a therapeutic dose of KSM-66, a highly concentrated full-spectrum withania extract, and the activated form of vitamin B9 and active B6.
- Includes standardised traditional adaptogen herbs.
- AustralianÂ Owned
BioCeuticals Adrenoplex is suitable for:
AdrenoplexÂ® combines traditional Chinese medicine herbs Siberian and Korean ginsengs with the Ayurvedic herb withania (KSM-66 extract), clinically demonstrated to support stress adaptation and to relieve mild anxiety. Formulated with added B vitamins and amino acids for healthy adrenal and nervous system support, AdrenoplexÂ® may be beneficial during times of increased physical and mental demand.
Adults:Â Take 2 capsules twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised Equiv. to dry:|
|Withania somniferaÂ (winter cherry) root - KSM-66Â®||1.88g|
|Eleutherococcus senticosusÂ (Siberian ginseng) root||1.75g|
equiv. syringaresinol diglucoside
|Panax ginsengÂ (Korean ginseng) root||180mg|
equiv. ginsenosides Rg1, Re, Rf, Rg2, Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd
|Panax quinquefoliusÂ (American ginseng) root||120mg|
equiv. ginsenosides Rg1, Re, Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Ganoderma lucidumÂ (reiishi) fruiting body||75mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid
|NicotinamideÂ (vitamin B3)||15mg|
|Nicotinic acidÂ (vitamin B3)||5mg|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphateÂ (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||6.74mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|CyanocobalaminÂ (vitamin B12)||5mcg|
Warning and Disclaimers:
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Phenylketonurics are warned that this product contains phenylalanine.
- Contains lactose.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.