Refreshing peppermint-flavoured, sublingual oral spray provides a quicker and more efficient method of delivering vitamin B12 in a high dose.
Vitamin B12 is required for the maintenance of healthy red blood cell and energy production. B12 Spray supports healthy nervous system function and relieves feelings of fatigue.
It may be beneficial for people at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency including the elderly, vegetarians and vegans.
- Sublingual oral spray for efficient absorption. One of the ways in which vitamin B12 is absorbed is by passive diffusion across mucosal membranes.
- Great for people on the go.
- May be beneficial for people at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency such as the elderly, vegetarians and vegans.
Vitamin B12 assists in healthy:
- red blood cell production
- metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats
- energy production
- supports healthy gastrointestinal system function when dietary intake is inadequate
- supports healthy immune system function
- assists in maintaining vitamin B12 levels in the body
- Australian Owned
- Energy Support
- Cardiovascular Health
Adults: Spray one 170microlitre dose (1 spray) under the tongue once or twice daily, or as directed by your health professional.
Each 170mcL dose (1 spray) contains:
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||500mcg|
Warning and Disclaimers:
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamins can only be of assistance when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains ethanol 15% v/v as a preservative.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.