- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a key cardiovascular nutrient as it supports cardiovascular system health.
- CoQ10 helps to support energy production and maintain energy levels.
- CoQ10 supports muscle function and maintains physical endurance.
- CoQ10 is an important men’s health nutrient that supports sperm health and motility.
- Contains CoQ10 along with vitamin E, both of which are antioxidants helping to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Vitamin E helps to maintain healthy cholesterol and support healthy cardiovascular system function.
- The elderly may have additional requirements for CoQ10 and may benefit from supplementation. CoQ10 Excel 150mg supports CoQ10 levels in the body in ageing individuals.
- Both CoQ10 and vitamin E maintain general health and wellbeing.
- Naturally fermented and in a rice bran oil base with natural vitamin E to provide antioxidant stability.
- Australian Owned
- Energy Support
- Cardiovascular Health
BioCeuticals CoQ10 Excel 150mg is suitable for:
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is involved in energy production, antioxidant activity, men s health and supporting cardiovascular system health.
CoQ10 plays a fundamental role in energy production and helps to maintain energy levels. It is an essential nutrient needed to convert energy from fatty acids and carbohydrates into adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your health professional.
Each capsule contains:
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||150mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
Warning and Disclaimers:
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Contains sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.