- Features herbs traditionally used chamomile and licorice root, along with iBioticsâ„¢ AU Lactobacillus brevis (DSM 17250) and lactoferrin.
- Licorice has a long history of topical use in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for clearing heat and eliminating toxins related to symptoms such as red lesions in mild eczema, as well as itching.
- Chamomile is utilised in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) as a topical anti-inflammatory to soothe the skin and for relieving symptoms of mild eczema.
- Licorice is used in TCM to relieve symptoms of mild eczema associated with an excess heat pattern.
- iBioticsâ„¢ AU is produced from Lactobacillus brevis (DSM 17250) and is a water-soluble, stable extract.
- The lactoferrin in Eczema Relief is derived from premium quality, fresh Australian milk from grass-fed cows, and is BSE/BST hormone-free.
- Free from lactose, mineral oils, parabens, petrochemicals, and synthetic fragrances.
- AustralianÂ Owned
BioCeuticals Eczema Relief is suitable for:
Our skin hosts many millions of bacteria per square centimetre, which form the microflora of the skin.1 Healthy, balanced skin microflora forms a microbial shield against undesirable micro-organisms, can help with dry skin conditions and improves the general health of the skin.1
Eczema Relief features chamomile, used topically to soothe and relieve inflammatory skin conditions such as mild eczema, according to traditional western herbal medicine.2 Eczema Relief also includes licorice root used in traditional Chinese medicine to relieve symptoms of mild eczema associated with an excess heat pattern,3 alongside iBioticsâ„¢ AU Lactobacillus brevis (DSM 17250) and lactoferrin.
Apply to the affected area twice daily, or as directed by your health professional.
Each 1g contains:
|Herbal extracts Equiv. to dry:|
|Glycyrrhiza glabraÂ (licorice) root||20mg|
Herbal extracts Equiv79763861
. to fresh:
|Matricaria chamomillaÂ (chamomile) herb flowering tops||15mg|
|Lactoferrin - bovine||15mg|
equiv. toÂ Lactobacillus brevisÂ (DSM 17250)
Other ingredients:Â Enoxolone (glycyrrhetic acid) 20mg, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit oil, shea butter, Aloe vera (aloe) leaf inner juice concentrate, d-alpha-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), coconut oil, almond oil, purified water, medium chain triglycerides, palmitic acid, hyetellose, cetostearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, glucose, maltodextrin, stearic acid, sucrose, ethanol.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Contains lactoferrin derived from cowâ€™s milk, phenoxyethanol and potassium sorbate.
- For external use only.
- Please perform a skin patch test before using this product. If irritation or reaction occurs, discontinue use and seek medical attention.Â
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.